Friday, May 15, 2009

One Last Training Walk

I had always intended on wearing my bra for my last walk but the rain and humidity made me leave it at home. I suppose the good thing about the weather is that I actually have done a few miles in the rain- nothing like the gales the weatherman is suggesting for Saturday night, but still!!!

I can't wait to be free of the canal, the horrid gnats and the people who don't scoop the poop (but I am sure that it won't be long til I return to it and start running. . . watch this space).

I've ended up leaving just short of 4 miles in un-walked training- my ankle's been funny and I thought it wasn't worth the worry of my clumsy self making things worse by tripping over the air!

On to the big show!!!!!

3.33 miles - 5,918 steps - 41:18.96

No comments:

Post a Comment