Wednesday, May 06, 2009

5 miles, what a doddle

Today was the first walk of the calming down period of the training plan. This 5 miler, two more of the same and two 3 milers and that's it before the big night.

I think I might officially qualify to appear on Fear Factor now, I know for certain, that I have eaten more than one giant gnat today. Gag! I will not miss those after I have finished training.

Other than that, the walk was more of the same. I did learn that the underwear I had on today will NOT be appropriate on the night, terribly painful. I thought the same thing on Saturday's walk but I forgot and as they were stacked on top of my socks in the laundry basket, they were put on. Will have to hide them until the walk has finished.

5.11 miles - 9,348 steps - 1:06:30

No comments:

Post a Comment