Sunday, May 10, 2009

My 1st Blister!

I did another 5 miles today in the relaxed period before the big night. Nothing much happened but I did observe one thing that made very little sense. The bridle path has signs all over requesting that dog owners scoop the poop- yet, horses make much bigger poops and no one bats an eye!

After my walk, I visited Paula (another MWer) and we had a great time being crafty and getting our bras sorted. Paula was well on her way when I arrived- her disco ball effect was looking great! I set to work on my sequins and aside from a few hiccups (like putting sequins on upside down so they would not be smooth if rubbed) things were going well. Then the blasted glue gun dripped on my middle finger. . . thus my 1st training blister has come to be. My middle finger is in serious pain and its impossible to type without it. As that's the case, the entry will end here. 6 days to go!

5.01 miles - 9,126 steps - 1:04:05

No comments:

Post a Comment